Friday, February 25, 2011

The Pedo-stalker Confrontation

Last week, on the 11 Portage, this gansta-ish couple got on and sat behind me and started loudly arguing about lighters. Apparently the guy's lighter was out of fluid and he didn't know how he was going to light his cigarettes. She told him to go to a corner store and they would refill it for him, to which he replied "Went to store, no find." She said, "Well you gotta ask them fuck, it's explosive! Kids can steal that shit!"

Then, just as I was enjoying this verbal exchange - at the back of the bus some hippie-looking chick starting SCREAMING at this older balding asian dude about following her around and being a child molester. Just random stuff like how she got her period when she was 13, how him and all the cops that are following her are pedophiles - he just kept repeating over and over that she needed a mental assessment. I turned around and saw she was also videotaping the guy as she accused him of being a stalker child molester.

I managed to get an audio recording of the ending of the conversation when he "admits" to whatever wackness she's going on about, just as he gets off the bus:



After he got off, the girl behind me said "Man, that chick is fucking crazy!" and the guy replied, "Yeah but he did look like a pedo". Then the hippie-girl went and apologized to the bus driver for the screaming, but assured him that it was all worth it because she got his confession.

What I would give to see this video. Please anonymous crazy woman, post this on Youtube!

2 comments:

  1. How do you witness such things? I need to ride the 11 more, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't try to, I'd like to just mind my own business on the bus to be honest! haha

    ReplyDelete