Monday, June 13, 2011

The Stocking Slip-up

Here's an embarrassing story from Mona:
Many years ago when living in Winterpeg, I was on the way to work from the north end, still half asleep, clinging to the overhead bar, waiting for my stop on Portage Ave.

In my stupor, I sort of wondered why everyone around me was giving me a wide berth and whispering to each other. I finally got off the bus and proceeded down the street. I had this creeping feeling that people were looking at me differently than usual.

Finally, a woman stopped me to tell me that one leg of the pantyhose I had taken off WITH MY PANTS the night before was dragging on the sidewalk behind me as I wended my way to work. I looked down and realized I had put on new pantyhose that morning not realizing yesterday's was still stuck in one leg and had fallen out but not all the way out. How embarrassing.

1 comment:

  1. That was really embarrassing in more ways than one. I had a similar story with my wife when she left her tights and leggings australia and she wore another one for the day. It was ridiculously hysterical!

    ReplyDelete