Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Bus

Here's a cute story from Holly about a Halloween themed transit bus:
I seemed to be one of the few adults in costume for Halloween. Imagine my surprise after work when I got on board the 137 St. Norbert to find the awesome bus driver not only dressed up, but had decorated the bus with spooky decor and had treats for the kids!

She squealed, "Oh my god! Another person dressed up!" The driver and I were the only ones in costume. She asked if she could get a picture which was great because I also brought a camera. I told her that I didn't see too many adults dressed up this year so I thought I had the wrong date. She told me that she made special arrangements with Transit so she could have the same bus the whole day: ("I don't want to decorate 2 buses." *lol*). There were a few other drivers, maybe 3 others, who had also dressed up, one was Smurfette, so I hope people got pics. We chatted a bit more and I said I had wished more people dressed up or decorated and she said that it's important; that people need something positive like that.

As I was getting off the bus, she said, "See ya later, roadkill!" while I wished her a Happy Halloween in my ghoulish voice. Coolest bus driver ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment