Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Karate Kid goes to Portage Place

This comes from Matt, the awesome eavesdropper:
I was on the 11 going down Portage this morning sitting at the back of the bus. Two guys were beside me. One of them was rocking a bomber jacket, a leather ballcap and a teen stache. Then he starts talking about how good he is at karate.

"I'm self taught. I can't believe how good I am. My brother too. He taught himself a few different martial arts. He's pretty much the best in the city."

Unfortunately, they got off at Portage Place before I could see his skills, but that's the safest I felt on that bus for a long time. So good.
Somewhat related, for those who haven't seen it, here's an update on the Portage Place commercial that shows just how exciting it really is!! Via http://slurpeesandmurder.blogspot.com/

1 comment: