Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Fainting Head-Grabber

Here's a scary story from Ayden. Don't forget to eat breakfast folks, it's the most important meal of the day:
Well, years ago I hopped on the 75 and was heading to the U of M. That morning I didn't have time to eat any breakfast and I started feeling quite faint. And of course I was one of the ones who had to stand. All of a sudden I started sweating and my vision started to go, and because I was so shy back then I didn't ask anyone to help me. And before I knew it my vision went black and all I could do was try to hold on to the poles so I didn't fall. lol, but unfortunately because I couldn't see anything by this point I couldn't see where the poles were, but I knew there was one somewhere beside me so I started to reach out for it. Of course I missed and I was touching some guys head, I did this at least 2 more times, my fingers were literally touching this guys head and going through his hair. lol. I finally did find the pole and somehow managed not to fall and actually faint. All I can do is laugh about it now.

I can only imagine what this guy thought. Some chicks hands reaching out and touching his head not saying a thing. He probably thought I was crazy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment